Monday, October 23, 2006

rhinebeck 2006

it was a perfect day for rhinebecking :) i actually ran into a few people on my bingo card and had planned to catch them all at cara's 1PM blogger meetup, but when i finally asked about the time, i was told it was 2:30!!! oh well, it looked like everyone was having fun times.

i was very glad to meet my internet buddy, lynn and her family, also known as the yarnwench. what a sweetie!!! and i also picked up a few goodies, including some beautifully dyed mohair locks. on to more good times...hope you're all having great days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh ! and ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
beautiful locks!

10/23/2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the mohair locks, such rich colours :-)
I thought I would say hello, and hope you enjoy Spin Me A Treasure.

Judy

10/26/2006 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home